Sumer Innovations is a new building design startup that operates on an online business platform and utilizes the latest advancement in building design technologies to provide superior services to its clients. Sumer Innovations’ ultimate purpose is to create a sustainable construction industry through technological advancement.
We are creating an expanding network of independent engineers, architects, and scientists, and we are looking for an experienced Software Engineer to join our team and potentially become a shareholder and the CTO of the company.
We are only looking for a candidate who is passionate, innovative, entrepreneurial-spirited, business-oriented, and who wants to make a positive impact in the world. You will be a co-founder leading all Software Engineering internal and external developments, and you will be involved in a variety of exciting projects in both the construction and software industries. You will be working with us remotely and on a flexible schedule.
What you’ll do:
- Managing and maintaining the company’s online business platform.
- Supervising the website/portal developers.
- Leading the Software and Automation department.
- Participating in the Artificial Intelligence Research and Development efforts to develop new extremely fast building design technologies.
- Directing a staff of software developers across the globe.
- Engaging in key business decisions and providing guidelines to drive the company forward.
Required Abilities and Skills:
- Strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Leadership abilities
- Marketing and selling skills
- Time management skills to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Dependable, great attitude, and team player
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team
- Flexibility to work in a changing environment
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
Job Type: Contract
Pay: From $50.00 per hour
- Flexible schedule
- On call
- Self-determined schedule
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
- Are you willing to take risks to reach new boundaries in your career?
- What motivates you to apply to this position?
- Bachelor’s (Required)
Work Location: Remote