Description & Qualifications
DescriptionThe Professional Services Solution Consultants are the key resource entrusted with understanding our customer’s core business drivers and requirements, and then envisioning and delivering UKG Dimensions and Pro Dimensions solutions that meet those needs. Solution Consultants will promote best-of-breed solutions for retail work practices, as well as define and communicate technical solutions for the retail customers we implement. Retail is one of our largest verticals boasting a vast array of customers both nationally and internationally. These clients range from department stores, specialty retailers, grocers, hotels, dining, and gaming organizations. We are in search of a leader and a team player with experience in one or more of these spaces who has a passion for strategic consulting, building relationship and delivering outstanding customer service.
Are you someone who really understands the business needs of your customers, enjoys seeing a successful software implementation being adopted, and loves to travel? If so this could be the perfect opportunity for you!
- Successfully implementing the UKG Dimensions and Pro Dimensions product for customers following our prescribed Methodology.
- Preparation of detailed analysis of business processes, including client interviews, current flow validation, and development of automated flow charts detailing process steps, hand offs and decision points.
- Providing strategic expertise and consulting across the UKG Solutions with a focus that will help support our customers, answering complex questions on function and usage of product.
- Serving as a strategic advisor between UKG and our customer, conveying customer feedback to product development staff.
- Providing consultative and well documented designs to the internal UKG Team working on projects, mentorship and in-house education.
- Maintaining a high level of enterprise competence, coordinating development and assignments as well as identifying, capturing and sharing expertise.
- Providing both pre-sales and service support where domain or product expertise does not exist within the organization.
- Broad knowledge of labor management, HCM, scheduling, leave management, or similar domain product/systems strongly preferred
- Consulting / customer interface experience in a retail environment strongly preferred
- Software applications implementation experience preferred
- Solid interpersonal skills to interface with co-workers and customers
- Ability to manage specific tasks to completion with minimal direction
- Ability to collaborate with clients, identify engagement follow-on opportunities, and have strong desire to excel.
- Degree or equivalent work experience
- Flexibility to travel as needed up to 50%
Company OverviewHere at UKG, Our Purpose Is People. UKG combines the strength and innovation of Ultimate Software and Kronos, uniting two award-winning, employee-centered cultures. Our employees are an extraordinary group of talented, energetic, and innovative people who care about more than just work. We strive to create a culture of belonging and an employee experience that empowers our people. UKG has more than 13,000 employees around the globe and is known for its inclusive workplace culture. Ready to be inspired?
Equal Opportunity Employer
Ultimate Kronos Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive considerations for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, marital status, familial status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, veteran status, and any other legally protected status under federal, state, or local anti-discrimination laws.