The Sports League Coordinator ensures consistent execution of in-person and online management of the LT Sport Leagues. LT Sport leagues may include but are not limited to basketball, volleyball and soccer.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Greets, acknowledges, and interactives with members in a friendly and professional manner
- Performs court/field set-up prior to all games
- Ensures all game related information, including game statistics and game photos and articles, are uploaded to website in a timely manner for each game
- Keeps games moving, maintains game rules and manages game conflicts
- Promotes LT Sport Leagues and other Sport and Life Time programs and activities
- Ensures use of sport program supplies follows the amount prearranged by the department budget
- Oversees and managers LT Sport League games and is present before and after designated scheduled game times
- Staffs and manages all third part contract workers, including scoreboard operators, statisticians and referees
- Assists in tracking payroll for all third party contract workers
- Takes game photos of all LT Sport League games
- High School Diploma or GED
- Experience playing or coaching applicable sport (in the areas of basketball, soccer, volleyball, etc)
Life Time is a place for everyone. As an organization, we are committed to an inclusive, diverse and equitable workplace that respects and celebrates the unique contributions of each individual while ensuring we remain an equal opportunity employer that recruits, hires, trains and promotes based on merit and qualifications.