Working for Ascension is more than just a job. It’s a career where your talent and passion for delivering quality healthcare can make a difference for residents, team members, and the community.
What You Will Do:
- Prepare and maintain complex and significant journal entries, balance sheet reconciliations, account analysis, and subsidiary ledgers.
- Produce financial statements, budget-to-actual reports, and prepare narrative explaining the financial statements.
- Prepare, analyze maintains, and explain trend information.
- Prepare complex and significant audit and/or tax work papers.
- Assist with paperwork associated with the annual audit.
- Analyze and prepare accurate and timely project budgets for both operating and capital budgets, assisting in the appropriate calculation and recording of capitalized interest.
What You Will Need:
- Accountant preferred. Licensure required relevant to state in which work is performed.
- High school diploma/GED with 2 years of experience, or Associate’s degree, or Bachelor’s degree required.
- 1 year of experience required.
- 4 years of experience preferred.
- 2 years of leadership or management experience preferred.
Why Join Our Team:
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer:
For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the “EEO is the Law” poster:
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.