Req ID: 153066
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a Sr. Recruiter to join our team in McLean, Virginia (US-VA), United States (US).
Duties & Responsibilities:
– Support and lead recruiting efforts for billable and pursuit-based resources across NTT DATA Services Public Sector portfolio
– Effectively utilize Applicant Tracking System to document and process sourced talent
– Break down client requirements into effective search campaigns
– Use various sourcing channels, job postings, phone calling, emailing, social networking to attract qualified candidates
– Negotiate compensation with individuals and/or third-party firms
– Strict adherence to maintaining compliance with tools, systems, and processes
- Understanding of US Immigration, work visas and work authorization
– Basic organization skills and ability to manage several priorities and processes with limited oversight
– Ability to form and build strong relationships
– Team player willing and able to help the team succeed while also driving their individual success
– Can still thrive with some ambiguity and uncertainty
– Understanding of Professional Services engagement types (Staff Aug T&M, Fixed Priced Solutions, Managed Services) and the differences in how they are delivered
– SuccessFactors experience
– Experience recruiting technical talent
– Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a direct recruiting role
– Minimum of 3 years’ experience recruiting technical skill sets
– Undergraduate Degree or equivalency
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, disability, age, veteran-status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other class protected by law. To learn more, please visit [Link available when viewing the job] Furthermore, NTT DATA Services will make accommodations for eligible applicants on a case-by-case basis. Please [Email available when viewing the job] for assistance.
Nearest Major Market: Washington DC
Apply now »
- Start apply with Xing
- Apply Now
- Please wait…