Location: Lawrenceville, GA
Description: Our client is currently seeking a Sr. Software Engineer (ETL/ Data Warehousing)
The company is an employee-owned, family-oriented firm based in the Lawrenceville area. They are seeking a technically talented team-player with experience in all aspects of the SDLC to perform Data warehouse/ETL design for applications based in a Microsoft stack (.NET Core, C#, SQL Server).
This job will have the following responsibilities:
Collaborate with team to identify end user requirements and technical specifications
- Work with team leader to direct the team in making the right design decisions, with focus on performance, scalability, extensibility, quality, security, and ease of maintenance.
- Develop efficient, elegant, and quality code based on requirements.
- Debug, Test and Deploy applications.
- Troubleshoot and improve existing applications
- Develop technical documents to guide future development projects
- Design, develop, automate and support applications to Extract Transform and Load (ETL) data from internal and external sources. Develop logical and physical data flow models for ETL applications.
- Assist in the preparation of specifications, user requirements and accurately estimate the effort required
Qualifications & Requirements:
Strong .NET Core & C# development abilities
- Strong ETL experience
- 5+ yrs SQL Server experience
- Data Warehousing experience
- Architecture/Design experience preferred
- MuleSoft experience preferred
Contact: [Link available when viewing the job]