Very HOT — > Our Client, an industry-unique biotech / pharma company is looking for multiple Long Term Contract Talent Acquisition Partners for their Woodcliff Lake, NJ offices. The roles are remote to start transitioning into a hybrid role
THE RIGHT CANDIDATE MUST HAVE
- RECRUITMENT EXP IN CORPORATE ENVIRONMENT
- STRONG EXPERIENCE RECRUITING MID – HIGH level roles
- Pharma is key
- Strong Diversity & Inclusion background
- Manages personnel requisitions, conducts a needs assessment with hiring manager, resume reviewing & tracking, creates job postings & oversees the posting process. In order to decide which candidates move on for interviews, conduct phone screens and 1st interviews.
- This position is responsible for providing the highest level of staffing services for the Client’s leaders and associates. This position delivers high quality professional and executive-level candidates and advances the Client’s brand across numerous markets and professional communities, while guiding hiring managers and candidates through the Client’s selection process.
- This individual will perform full lifecycle recruiting and maintain excellent relations with hiring managers, candidates, and the community at-large. A wide degree of creativity, near- and long-term recruiting vision, business understanding, and personal organization is required.
- Confer with senior leadership to identify personnel needs, workforce planning strategies, and search assignments.
- Write complete and detailed search assignments (client engagement documents), ensuring an understanding of job duties responsibilities and business requirements.
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with the Client’s leaders, vendors, community organizations, and other team members to create a partnership that yields success, predictable results and credibility.
- Develop and maintain a network of contacts to help identify and source qualified leaders.
- Leverage online recruiting resources and in-house ATS to identify and recruit the very best candidates.
- Create and foster relationships with colleges and diverse professional organizations to attract and recruit alumni and diversity candidates.
- Review resumes and credentials for appropriateness of skills, experience and knowledge in relation to position requirements.
- Provide complete, accurate, and inspiring information to candidates about the company and position.
- Prescreens candidates.
- Create and present prescreening questions to hiring managers for collaboration and approval.
- Manages and coordinates all communication with candidates.
- Interviews all candidates presented for detailed interviewing by hiring managers, and includes the use of face-to-face behavioral-based interviewing methodologies.
- Manages the scheduling and logistics of all interviews between candidates and hiring managers.
- Prepares candidates for interviewing with the Client and specific hiring managers by providing detailed information on the company, our business strategy, department background, job descriptions, and expectation-setting.
- Organizes, leads and documents post-interview debrief/feedback and post-mortems with interview teams and candidates, as well as scheduling.
- Extends offers of employment to selected candidates under the direction of the hiring managers and within the guidelines of the Client’s compensation policy.
- Manages the presentation, selection, offer, negotiation. closing, and administrative components involved in full lifecycle recruiting.
- Conducts follow-up calls and quality-improvement studies with hiring managers and new hires.
- Maintain accurate and well-ordered documentation on all candidates, searches, hiring managers interactions, and other recruiting activities to ensure a safe and thorough audit if required.
- Initiates and maintains excellent working relations within the Client’s Human Resources organization.
- Minimum 5+ years experience in recruitment for pharmaceutical/biotech industries.
- Experience filling Executive, Director, VP and managerial positions within pharma/biotech industries.
- An expert level of knowledge in all full lifecycle recruiting components including, but not limited to, sourcing, qualifying, networking, assessing, legal, job analysis, wage and salary trends, relationship management, and due diligence.
- ATS experience with Kenexa or Taleo.
- B.S. in Human Resources, Communications, Marketing, or related discipline required.
- MBA or MS preferred.
For more info on this & other exciting roles please contact me
MARC LEVINE C: [Phone number shown when applying] E: [Email available when viewing the job]
#ZIP-SPG #CB-SPG #MON-SPG