At PayPal (NASDAQ: PYPL), we believe that every person has the right to participate fully in the global economy. Our mission is to democratize financial services to ensure that everyone, regardless of background or economic standing, has access to affordable, convenient, and secure products and services to take control of their financial lives.
Job Description Summary: We are seeking a Stock Plan Analyst to join the Global Stock Plan Services team. The Stock Plan Analyst will be responsible for the day-to-day administration of all aspects of the company’s equity compensation plans, including stock options, ESPP, and restricted stock units.
- Day-to-day administration of all aspects of the company’s equity compensation plans, including ESPP, stock option exercises and RSUs releases.
- Ensure all forms of equity compensation are administered in accordance with the terms and conditions of the plans from which they are granted Adhere to internal processes and procedures, and aligned with international & US tax withholding/reporting requirements.
- Handle the end to end RSU release process.
- Maintaining database integrity and ensuring accuracy of employee data contained in PayPal’s stock system of record (Equity Edge Online).
- Provide excellent customer service in responding to employee inquiries regarding E*TRADE account information/navigation, ESPP, stock option exercises, restricted stock vesting, and other frequently asked questions.
- Generate recurring reports (monthly, quarterly, annually) and respond timely to ad hoc data requests from business partners.
- Perform reconciliation and provide reporting for key SOX controls.
- Help develop materials and communications to assist with employee education Work with internal/external business partners to ensure uninterrupted service for key data feeds, processes, and internal applications necessary to the Stock team
At PayPal, we’re committed to building an equitable and inclusive global economy. And we can’t do this without our most important asset—you. That’s why we offer benefits to help you thrive in every stage of life. We champion your financial, physical, and mental health by offering valuable benefits and resources to help you care for the whole you.
We have great benefits including a flexible work environment, employee shares options, health and life insurance and more. To learn more about our benefits please visit https://www.paypalbenefits.com
Who We Are:
To learn more about our culture and community visit https://about.pypl.com/who-we-are/default.aspx
PayPal has remained at the forefront of the digital payment revolution for more than 20 years. By leveraging technology to make financial services and commerce more convenient, affordable, and secure, the PayPal platform is empowering more than 400 million consumers and merchants in more than 200 markets to join and thrive in the global economy. For more information, visit paypal.com.
PayPal provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, PayPal will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at [email protected]
As part of PayPal’s commitment to employees’ health and safety, we have established in-office Covid-19 protocols and requirements, based on expert guidance. Depending on location, this might include a Covid-19 vaccination requirement for any employee whose role requires them to work onsite. Employees may request reasonable accommodation based on a medical condition or religious belief that prevents them from being vaccinated.