WORK FROM HOME – Remote Position
Inventory (Store) Planner Job Summary:
- Individual contributor representing the most common entry point for this career stream; works under direct supervision.
- Identifies, evaluates and develops customer inventories through analysis and operations of the replenishment system.
- Maintains replenishment model information, including monitoring the accuracy of weekly data, history, network changes, lead-times, past and future promotional events, new product information, pricing, and customer service performance goals.
- Ensures availability of product through the monitoring and oversight of inventory systems.
- Maximizes the efficiencies of shipments.
- Resolves unacceptable situations with customers, as well as problems between shipping locations, carriers, receiving departments, inventory analysts, and buyers to ensure planned arrival of product.
- Acts as liaison between customer, sales, customer service and carriers.
- Advises on trends and/or shifts in demand that could impact company’s service levels.
The ideal candidate is a strategic thinker and well organized. Strong Excel skills (VLOOKUPS, PivotTables) required.
Bachelor degree highly preferred; or Associate with 1-2 years of experience.