UEI is not a multi-state employer. UEI only employs candidates who live and work in the state of California. If selected for the position you must reside in California and all worked must be performed in the state of California.
Depending on the type of position you are applying for, a pre-employment background check consisting of one or more of the following may be conducted: employment history, professional references, criminal check, educational verification (i.e., degree, license, or official transcript) and physical exam and drug urinalysis test. Applicants will be required to pass required pre-employment checks to the satisfaction of University Enterprises Inc., (UEI) and the hiring Agency or Department.
Due to COVID-19, student may be required to work according to the current UEI remote workplace policy and sign a UEI telework agreement. https://www.enterprises.csus.edu/human-resources/supervisors/
Student Assistants and Graduate Student Assistants generally work up to 20 hours per work week (Sunday-Saturday) during the academic year and up to 40 hours per work week during breaks; (Winter, Spring and Summer).
- Must be able to analyze situations accurately and adopt an effective course of action in the resolution of complex engineering problems.
- Must be able to effectively coordinate and communicate, both orally and in writing, with various levels of management, and with persons outside the Department.
- Must have the ability to work well with others in seeking to continuously improve work processes. The ability to use computer tools, such as Microsoft Office computer programs, to prepare reports and guidance.
- Must maintain a minimum cumulative 2.0 GPA.
To view our current affiliation list please paste the following URL into your browser: http://www.calinterns.org/wp-content/uploads/Affiliation_List.pdf
Students must be enrolled at a minimum in: six semester units or nine quarter units for undergraduate students; four semester units or six quarter units for graduate students.
Students declared major must match the major(s) listed in the job posting.
- Assist with providing statewide technical construction contract administration support for processing progress payments.
- Process progress and high type estimates.
- Develop routine and ad-hoc reports.
- Help maintaining construction website.
- Develop training manuals for new construction administration systems.