TIELLO has partnered with an established Heavy Civil and Underground Utility Specialty Contractor in the greater Phoenix Arizona area, on their search for a Superintendent with experience in Underground Dry Utilities, Earthworks, and Excavation to work on medium to large scale projects for both Public and Private Clients in the Greater Phoenix Area.
Job Title: Superintendent (5+ years Underground Utilities, Dry Utilities, Electrical, Piping, Earthworks, Excavations)
Project Types: Underground Utilities, Dry Utilities, Heavy Civil Projects, Electrical, Piping, Earthworks, Excavations
- Able to perform all essential Superintendent job responsibilities
- The Superintendent will report directly to the Project Executive and provide daily reports
- Running weekly safety meetings
- Read and understand construction plans and specifications
- Manage ongoing work in the field and ensure the quality of work is up to customer's standards
- Participate in jobsite construction meetings
- Maintain the project schedule and budget
- Develop and maintain a good relationship with Owners, Architects, and Contractors
- Provide the client with value-engineered solutions when applicable
- Manage project deliverables
- Oversee and mentor the project staff to foster a positive team setting
Skills & Qualification:
- 5+ years as Superintendent on projects for reputable Underground Pipelines, Utilities, Dry Utilities, Earthworks, or Heavy Civil Contractors
- Experience with Projects focused on Underground Pipelines, Utilities, Dry Utilities, Heavy Civil Projects, Electrical, Piping, Earthworks, Excavations
- Direct Experience Coming up through the trades in the field preferred
- Degree in Construction Management, Civil Engineering, or related is a plus
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Tiello LLC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $110,000.00 - $140,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
Work Location: One location