Located in the beautiful mountains of Western North Carolina
- Pick-up, sort and deliver various supplies, including materials, medications, pharmacy supplies, messages, mail, and more
- Ensure safety of items delivered
- Maintain equipment and activity log to include records of delivery activity, vehicle mileage, and other dispatch information
- Accept cross-training responsibilities, working well with fellow employees
- Constantly demonstrate that the customer is always right, treating them with dignity and courtesy
- Maintain facilities & clinical environments to the highest standards with responsible & ethical management of our resources
- Maintain tools and equipment, keeping them clean and in proper working order
- Perform all other duties as assigned in a professional manner
- Valid Driver license
- DMV and License check and good driving record
- Current Automobile Insurance meeting minimum requirements for state
The Courier will be responsible for performing a variety of courier and delivery duties, utilizing a motor vehicle as necessary, to ensure the proper distribution of messages, mail, materials and supplies, and medications to various areas within the hospitals and/or clinics. The courier must be responsible, reliable, and trustworthy. This role must always represent AdventHealth well to the public and internal customers and deliver exceptional customer service with a friendly attitude.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.