Combine two of the fastest-growing fields on the planet with a culture of performance, collaboration and opportunity and this is what you get. Leading edge technology in an industry that’s improving the lives of millions. Here, innovation isn’t about another gadget, it’s about making health care data available wherever and whenever people need it, safely and reliably. There’s no room for error. Join us and start doing your life’s best work.(sm)
The Systems Mgmt Analyst for the Willow team:
- Analyzes pharmacy software applications and business data to ensure accurate findings and applicable recommendations
- Relies upon conceptual knowledge, analytical methods, and problem solving skills to perform assignments and improve efficiencies within existing applications
- Provides ITS solutions and services which ultimately contribute to patient safety and care
- Demonstrated knowledge of concepts, practices, and procedures used specifically within a healthcare technology applications environment
Positions in this function include those who monitor and operate computer and peripheral equipment: review, analyze, and modify programming systems including encoding, testing, debugging and installing for large-scale computer systems. Evaluate system specifications, input/output processes, and working parameters for hardware/software compatibility. Provide expertise in software systems programming, operating software applications, consulting on complex projects/existing applications, timely completion of scheduled jobs, and overall operating systems. Also includes overseeing environments’ health and facilitation of high severity incidents to improve the state of service availability and continuity. Develop processes and activities that focus on restoring service after an incident occurs. Document all hardware, application, facility, etc. problems and take corrective action as required.
You’ll enjoy the flexibility to telecommute* from anywhere within the U.S. as you take on some tough challenges
- Process Improvement – Works closely with end users to identify problems and provide solutions
- End User Education – Educates end user to ensure efficient and effective use of application(s)
- Technical Development – Researches, evaluates, designs, and implements specific applications within multiple business areas
- Strategic Responsibilities – Assists in the re-engineering of technical workflows, relying on best practices as applied to similar business areas
- Operations – Participates in on-call coverage during off hours
- Generally work is self-directed and not prescribed
- Works with less structured, more complex issues
- Serves as a resource to others
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- Epic Willow Certification
- 4+ years of experience within a technology environment, with 2 of those years within a healthcare setting.
- Equivalent clinical experience will be considered in lieu of experience in a technology environment
- Inpatient/outpatient Pharmacy experience or Oncology experience
- Previous experience in the support, maintenance, and training of a specific information system
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience
- Pharmacist Technician
- Familiarity with Non Epic pharmacy specific applications
- Epic Beacon Certification or Proficiency
Careers with Optum. Here’s the idea. We built an entire organization around one giant objective; make health care work better for everyone. So when it comes to how we use the world’s large accumulation of health-related information, or guide health and lifestyle choices or manage pharmacy benefits for millions, our first goal is to leap beyond the status quo and uncover new ways to serve. Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, brings together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in order to reach its fullest potential. For you, that means working on high performance teams against sophisticated challenges that matter. Optum, incredible ideas in one incredible company and a singular opportunity to do your life’s best work.SM
Colorado Residents Only: The salary/hourly range for Colorado residents is $64,800 to $116,000 (add additional reference for sales and physicians). Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. As of the date of this posting, In addition to your salary, UHG offers the following benefits for this position, subject to applicable eligibility requirements: Health, dental, and vision plans; wellness program; flexible spending accounts; paid parking or public transportation costs; 401(k) retirement plan; employee stock purchase plan; life insurance, short-term disability insurance, and long-term disability insurance; business travel accident insurance; Employee Assistance Program; PTO; and employee-paid critical illness and accident insurance.
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: Epic, Willow, inpatient, outpatient, clinical, Pharmacist Technician, Telecommute, Telecommuter, Telecommuting, Work at Home, Work from Home, Remote