Talent Manager, Administrative and Customer Support – San Antonio
TX SAN ANTONIO
Our Talent Managers work in a team environment and have responsibility for negotiating and developing business with new and current clients. Talent Managers market our services via telephone, video and by conducting in-person meetings with hiring managers and decision-makers in accounting and finance departments. Additional responsibilities include: recruiting, interviewing and matching highly skilled administrative and customer support professionals with clients’ projects, contract assignments and contract to full-time opportunities; managing ongoing engagements to deliver outstanding customer service to both clients and candidates; providing ongoing communication and career guidance to candidates; and participating in local trade association and networking events to increase Robert Half’s presence in the local business community.
Bachelor’s degree preferred.
1+ years administrative and customer support experience preferred.
2+ years’ experience with Business Development in a Metrics Driven environment. At least one with success in developing new business in a multi?call, multi?decision maker environment.
Prior success marketing to and closing top level decision makers at small/medium sized businesses?and cultivating mutually beneficial long-term relationships.
Working knowledge of current Windows Operating System, Microsoft Office Suite (especially Excel), and any Contact Management Application (Salesforce).
Knowledge and familiarity with administrative and customer support department operations.
Positive attitude and an engaging businesslike approach.
Top Reasons to Work for Robert Half:
- EXCITING CAREER OPPORTUNITIES WITH THE INDUSTRY LEADER – For more than 70 years, our history of success and strong client relationships provide a level of stability few companies can match.
- PERFORMANCE = REWARD – We offer exceptional earning potential and a competitive benefits package, including a base salary; paid time off; group health, life and disability insurance; and retirement savings plans. Learn more at [Link available when viewing the job].
- UPWARD MOBILITY – With more than 300 locations worldwide, we provide excellent career advancement potential, both locally and beyond.
- TOOLS FOR SUCCESS – We provide world-class training, client relationship management tools and advanced technology to help you succeed.
- RESPECTED WORLDWIDE – Robert Half has appeared on FORTUNE magazine’s list of “Most Admired Companies” since 1998, as well as numerous “Best Places to Work” lists around the world.
- OUTSTANDING CORPORATE CITIZENSHIP – We believe in an “Ethics First” philosophy, which means we are committed to social responsibility, promoting inclusion and diversity in the workplace, and actively participating in communities where we live and work. Learn more by downloading Robert Half’s Corporate Citizenship Report at [Link available when viewing the job].
You may submit your application materials online or call [Phone number shown when applying] for additional ways to apply.
Robert Half International Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/Disability/Vet
TX SAN ANTONIO