WE’RE HIRING! LOOKING FOR AN OUTGOING SANDWICH ARTIST TO JOIN OUR TEAM!
But first… what is a Sandwich Artist®? The Sandwich Artist is the face of our brand. They are responsible for greeting and serving guests, preparing food, maintaining food safety and sanitation standards, and handling light paperwork. Exceptional customer service is a fundamental of this position.
Note: Base wage is $13.00 - $15.00 DOE. Advertised wage is including average tips.
- Sick pay
- Health insurance
- Opportunity to growth
OPPORTUNITIES FOR GROWTH::
Individuals that display business aptitude, a desire to learn and an ability to handle responsibility will be considered for management and positions at the corporate level.
- Education: Some high school or equivalent.
- Experience & Skills: No previous experience required. That being said a proven ability to understand written and verbal instruction is needed.
- Physical: Must be able to work any area of the restaurant when needed and to operate a computerized Point of Sale system/cash register. Position requires bending, standing, and walking the entire workday. Must have the ability to lift 10 pounds frequently and up to 30 pounds occasionally.
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES::
- Exhibits a cheerful and helpful manner while greeting guests and preparing their orders.
- Demonstrates a complete understanding of menu items and explains them to guests accurately.
- Uses Point of Sale system/cash register to record the order and compute the amount of the bill. Collects payment from guests and makes change.
- Performs Cash-In Procedure- accounting for all forms of money, bread, etc., during the shift.
- Prepares food neatly, according to formula, and in a timely manner.
- Checks products in sandwich unit area and restocks items to ensure a sufficient supply throughout the shift.
- Understands and adheres to proper food handling, safety and sanitation standards during food preparation, service and clean up.
- Cleans and maintains all areas of the restaurant to promote a clean image. Understands and adheres to the 3-step method for cleaning.
- Understands and adheres to all quality standards, formulas and procedures as outlined in the SUBWAY® Operations Manual.
- Maintains a professional appearance and grooming standards as outlined in the SUBWAY® Operations Manual.
- Performs light paperwork duties as assigned.
- Completes University of SUBWAY® courses as directed.
Welcome to what we feel is the best family-owned business in Arizona.
Become a part of the SUBWAY® family as a Sandwich Artist®, Assistant Manager or Manager at a local SUBWAY® restaurant near you.
Pay: $13 - $15 per hour
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Employee discount
- Paid training
Job types: Full-time, Part-time
Education: No education required
Work location: On-site