Location: West Chester, PA
Description: Our client is currently seeking a Technical Support Engineer.
- Experience or skills in the following areas is desired: Technical Support, Network Support, Systems Administration, Help Desk or Configuration Management and enjoy dealing with Customers. You will work closely with EfficientiP partners and customers assisting their level 1-3 support teams, investigating, troubleshooting and analyzing new or unknown issues. As a Level 1 Support Engineer, you’ll have to qualify the issue, gather the required information to start investigation and define a first diagnosis. You will work to solve the problem on your own or have to escalate the issue to the next support level. If needed, you’ll get the assistance of the Development team.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Degree in Computer Science and Telecommunication desired but not compulsory, depending on work experience.
- Experience with TCP/IP network architectures on various platforms (Unix, Linux, Windows, etc.) and how those platforms interoperate with DNS and DHCP. Knowledge of Unix systems is very welcomed.
- Familiarity with IP Address Management (IPAM) and Microsoft Active Directory would be desired.
- Understanding of public DNS design principles, DNS platforms such as BIND and the DNS protocol itself.
- General understanding of HTTP/HTTPS and other Internet protocols including their Edit to say some work experience performance characteristics.
- Customer service experience.
Contact: [Link available when viewing the job]
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at [Link available when viewing the job]