This role is not an internal-facing IT support position—it is primarily customer-facing. While skills related to internal IT support, software engineering, and IT analyst roles are of great benefit, the primary focus of our team is the end user. Technical prowess alone is not sufficient to achieve success on our team.
In This Role You Will:
- Answer customers in a timely, efficient, knowledgeable, and personable manner
- Help our customers with queries over email, phone, and social channels
- Troubleshoot technical issues
- Provide best practice advice
- Welcome new customers
- Reach out to customers for feedback
- Hand off and escalate cases as needed
- Leverage insights gained from support communications to help our product team enhance the in-app user experience
- Answer internal support-related questions from colleagues on other teams.
- Help maintain internal support documentation resources
- Stay up to date on processes and functionality of new product features
- Generous annual leave and holiday schedule
- Salary continuance, health insurance (US only), life insurance
- A supportive work community that promotes a healthy work-life balance
- Professional development resources
Interested? We would love to hear from you! Please provide us with a cover letter outlining how you would be successful in this role along with your CV.