About the Role
The demand for treatment for behavioral health issues continues to increase across the US. As a result, Mindpath Health is experiencing tremendous growth and expansion and is on target to become a leader in outpatient behavioral health services that blend human connection with science-based care.
The Telehealth Specialist (Remote)serves as a point-of-contact for Mindpath Health’s Telemedicine services. The role is responsible for day-to-day operations of telemedicine at the administrative level, including scheduling appointments, setting up and troubleshooting user accounts for both patients and providers, analyzing and reporting on program evaluation data, and supporting clinicians during consultations under the direct supervision of the Telehealth Supervisor.
- Serve as liaison between the Electronic Health Record and telemedicine platform.
- Troubleshoot and monitor program integration
- Serve as liaison for multiple departments (clinical, staff, intake, and customer service) involved with day-to-day operations of the telemedicine platform
- Perform data entry, collection, and report generation
- Organize on-site training for clinical and administrative staff users of telemedicine platform
- Collect and organize customer and clinician satisfaction surveys; creates and carries out plan of action as directed by Leadership
- Answer patient, family, and referring clinician’s questions appropriately within the realm of knowledge/expertise
- Participate in quality improvement and telemedicine service development activities
- Manage and triage patient correspondence by obtaining pertinent information in order to properly refer and scheduled patients
- Assist with higher-level customer service calls related to platform and virtual scheduling
- Bachelor’s degree, AA college degree, or completion of a specialized course of study at a business or trade school preferred
- 2+ years of call center experience, preferably in a medical office or customer service role.
- Experience working in clinical settings
- Strong computer skills and ability to learn and understand general technical requirements of the platform.
- Experience with word processing, spreadsheet databases, email and internet programs.
- Organizational skills to prioritize workload and meet deadlines
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and have a strong commitment to excellence.
- Current knowledge of medical laws, rules, and policies, such as Medicare, health insurance, and HIPAA a plus, but not required.
We offer a robust benefits package to include:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and EAP
- LTD/Life Insurance
- 401k with employer match
- PTO accrual starting at 15 days per year
- Paid Parental Leave
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
About Mindpath Health
Mindpath Health exists to increase access to mental health care that helps people thrive. We do this by empowering our clinicians, investing in our people, and caring for the communities we serve. As a national leader in mental health services, we are reimagining care delivery, reaching patients and focus on clinical excellence. With a team of more than 500 mental health clinicians, Mindpath Health provides a broad spectrum of psychiatry, interventional psychiatry (including TMS and esketamine) and psychotherapy care.
At Mindpath Health, we offer telehealth and in-person visits and coordinate care with primary care physicians and referring providers to ensure a focus on the total health. Mindpath Health is in-network with most major health insurance providers and has more than 80 locations across California, North Carolina, South Carolina, Florida, Texas, Ohio, Arizona and growing.
Join our community and discover how rewarding work can be!
Mindpath Health is an equal opportunity employer. We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, veteran status, or any other status legally protected by federal, state, or local law.