Top Central Texas Credit Union is seeking a Full Time Teller. This is your chance to join a team that has been voted one of the best credit unions to work for by The Credit Union Journal!
This position is for someone who genuinely loves helping others with their financial needs while keeping a keen eye to detail and accuracy. Whether it’s processing a simple check deposit or assisting with basic loan questions, Texell strives to exceed members expectations and provide a WOW experience during each and every visit.
As a teller, you will:
- Give our members the WOW! service they deserve.
- Perform financial transactions with precision such as check cashing, withdrawals, deposits, loan payments, cash advances, and more.
- Follow all credit union security procedures and maintain member confidentiality.
- Work with high level attention to detail in a fast-paced environment.
- Recommend credit union products and services. It is our responsibility to educate members on all the great things Texell has to offer!
- Perform additional functions according to credit needs during down time.
We’re looking for someone who:
- Has a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Has previous customer service, cash handling, and/or banking / financial institution experience.
- Maintains a positive attitude and a passion for helping people.
- Places a high level of attention to detail.
- Can work comfortably with Microsoft Office products such as Word and Excel and basic office equipment.
- Has the ability to have patience, manage emotions, and express empathy. We never know what the person in front of us might be going through.
What’s in it for you?
- This is a full-time, entry level sales and service position offering 35+ hours weekly.
- Great benefits which include vacation, sick leave and 401(k) eligibility.
- Must have flexibility to work shifts between 7:30am to 6:00pm Monday to Friday and some Saturdays 8:45am to 1pm.
- The teller position is a great opportunity to start a career in the financial industry and move up to become a Financial Service Specialist / Loan Officer! If you think you have what it takes, then we would love to talk to you.
Texell Credit Union was named a Best Credit Union to Work for by The Credit Union Journal in both 2019 and 2020. We are an employer that values our employees. We offer an excellent benefits package, including health, dental, vision, 401K, vacation, and sick leave.