Note: MariSol will require a job application be completed prior to an interview.
Hiring immediately! Member Service Reps, this is a great opportunity for you!!! MariSol Federal Credit Union is currently seeking a Member Service Representative. We are looking for people who want to join a small organization and grow with it. This job requires no evenings or regular weekend hours. This is not a remote or work from home position. Staff are required to work onsite. We are looking for upbeat and reliable applicants. Solid customer service and cash handling skills are a necessity, not an option. This position may require travel in the Phoenix Metropolitan area.
The Member Service Representative selected will:
- Assist MariSol Federal Credit Union members with their financial transactions, involving paying and receiving cash and other negotiable instruments.
- Post transactions to member accounts and maintain member records.
- Assist members with opening and closing accounts.
- Answer questions about all products and services MariSol offers.
- Identify cross-selling opportunities and proactively cross-sell services.
- Resolve member problems that are within your authority or to the proper department for resolution.
- Welcome members and provide routine information concerning products and services.
- Balance cash drawer transactions daily.
- Perform special projects as assigned.
- Keep lobby and member service area neat, clean, and orderly at all times.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Cash handling experience, preferred
- Spanish bilingual
- Ability to read, write, speak and use proper grammar in English
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good communication skills
- Analytical ability
- Must be able to use Microsoft Excel and Word
MariSol Federal Credit Union has been in business since 1954 and is a certified Community Development Financial Institution. We are looking for people who believe in our mission: ‘Empowering our members through financial inclusion by access to affordable and equitable financial solutions.’
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $16.00 - $18.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Cash Handling: 1 year (Required)
- Banking: 2 years (Preferred)
- Spanish (Required)
Work Location: Multiple Locations