- Bachelor’s degree
- 3 years experiences in sales and marketing preferred
- Excellent interpersonal skills and self confidence.
- Ability to work in a team and to use initiative.
- Competent computer skills
- Japanese (Fluent N2/ N1), English (Fluent/ Good) and 2nd Language; Knowledge of Thai preferable.
- A dynamic person with drive to exceed targets with entrepreneurial thinking
- Strong negotiation skill to build partnership
- Responsible for business development of International patients especially for Japanese market.
- Identify opportunities to establish channels in target communities, corporations, chambers of commerce and embassies, as well as channel evaluation and selection.
- Develop new products and services for Business Units specific to target customers; also new customers for existing products.
- Responsible for market analysis, strategic planning, and product launches.
- Support all BNH brand-building activities
- Establish customer loyalty and support from target customers
Any vacancy posted on this site comes from Indeed and it's network through the API. If you find this job is not supposed to be on this site, please report it on Indeed.