American National is an established, stable, and successful multi-line insurance corporation that has provided financial strength and a sense of security to employees, customers and business partners since 1905. We’ve been recognized by Forbes as one of America’s most trustworthy financial companies and best mid-sized employers. With focus on our organization’s values and cultural richness: Financial Strength, Integrity, Respect, Service and Teamwork(FIRST) and Agility, Collaboration, and Engagement(ACE) we continue to pursue our vision to be a leading provider of financial products and services for current and future generations.
What’s in it for you?
American National supports a comfortable, diverse, and inclusive work environment, following a casual dress code and focus on healthy work-life balance. We understand that comprehensive benefits are important which is why we offer a generous package that includes: medical, dental, vision, short and long-term disability, life insurance, flexible spending accounts, matching 401(k), paid time off, paid holidays, tuition reimbursement, health-wellness initiatives, and a volunteer program where employees are provided PTO for giving their time to a charity of choice, and referral bonuses! We also offer a comprehensive wellness program that includes onsite fitness centers and classes or discounted gym memberships, free health screenings, free flu shots, and more.
American National is seeking a Transfer Processor to join our team!
Essential Functions and Duties:
- Serve as a point of contact within the new business unity of Annuity Services
- Addressing inquiries concerning the status of pending new business application, contract service inquiries, and contract research.
- Perform daily status calls on exchanges, transfers and roll over requests
- Handle all email inquiries and escalations
- Proficient in written and verbal correspondence
- Insurance experience desired
- Strong aptitude for customer service
- Ability to problem solve
- Ability to analyze data and make decisions
- Technical and administrative skills to include personal computing in Microsoft Word and Excel
- The ability to communicate in a clear and concise manner
The preceding job posting was designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees assigned to this position. It is not intended to be interpreted as a comprehensive list of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications.
American National’s recruitment policies help us place individuals in a timely and efficient manner. Only the most qualified candidates will be contacted by our recruiting team. Candidates may check the status of their application(s) by logging into our Career Portal.
American National is an equal opportunity employer, committed to enhancing a diverse and inclusive environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, gender, gender expression, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other legally protected categories.
Nearest Major Market: Galveston
Nearest Secondary Market: Houston
Job Segment: Social Media, Marketing