Urgentology Care is a new and innovative urgent care practice in North Arlington TX. We are seeking highly motivated full-time and part-time medical office assistants to cover front office duties.
These positions are ideal for friendly staff excited to provide excellent customer service and medical care to our patients and work in a family friendly environment.
Main Job Duties
- Monitor patients online appointments
- Welcome and check patients in a warm and friendly manner
- Occasionally, candidate may be asked under training and supervision, escort patients to their exam rooms, interview patients for their chief complaint, health maintenance and family medical history, measure vital signs, and input information into patients’ charts.
- Perform duties assigned by physician, office administration, and more senior medical staff
- Prepare, restock, and disinfect examination rooms, procedure room, lab area, and all other patient care areas at scheduled intervals, and as needed.
- Take telephone calls and deliver messages from patients to physicians and other staff as needed
- Maintain compliance with practice policies, OSHA, infection control standards, HIPPA, and other regulatory standards
- Review claim denials with office management and assist in discussions with insurance companies
- Review ICD and CPT coding and identify corrections
- Willing to learn and share knowledge
- Maintain a friendly, positive, and team player attitude
- Be flexible in work schedule
- Punctual and respectful of patients and other practice staff
- Full-time and part-time
Training and Licenses
- Certified Medical Office Assistant
- Competitive pay
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: $16.00 – $18.00 per hour
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- 12 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Medical terminology: 1 year (Preferred)
- Computer skills: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location