Seeking an energetic, positive and dynamic individual who is self motivated with a high level of organizational skills, an eye for detail and knowledge of automotive accounting. Accuracy and efficiency are key elements of this position. Candidate must have the ability to multitask and deal effectively with customers and dealership personnel, be a team player and be very dependable. This job specifically requires a detail oriented personality with problem solving skills. Fast paced and high volume dealership.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Receive and process deal paperwork and verify compliance
- Post vehicle sales and purchases.
- Prepare checks for payoffs, referrals, refunds, etc.
- Costing and finalizing deals to accounting while verifying profit/loss.
- Prepare, submit and monitor funding of bank contracts.
- Read and interpret documents.
- Effectively present information to customers or dealership personnel.
- Maintain reports and/or logs of daily new and used deal activity.
- Work under pressure in a fast paced, high volume atmosphere.
- Ability to multitask.
- Perform various other accounting responsibilities and business requirements as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Professional personal appearance.
- Excellent communication, organization, and customer service skills.
- Strong Computer Skills (Internet, MS Office)
Experience in ADP or Reynolds