Butler Center is actively seeking Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs) to work for our skilled nursing community in Butler, Mo. Mission Health Communities LLC, a premier provider of Senior Living and Skilled Rehabilitation Communities in the Southeast and Midwest, has recently partnered with Centers Health Care to manage the Butler Center.
- Assisting residents with their care needs
- Reporting any health issues to the supervising nurse
- Setting up meal trays
- Feeding residents and serving nutritional supplements
- Making beds and keeping the resident's space clean and tidy
- Transporting residents within the facility
- Maintaining confidentiality of all resident and facility data
- Must be able to work as a team member
- Current MO State certification
- Must be in good standing with State registry
Butler Center 98-bed short term rehabilitation, Long-term care, respite care, memory care and behavioral healthcare facility in Overland Park Kansas. We also offer residential healthcare. We strive to create a positive environment for our residents, their families and our staff. We accept those with diverse backgrounds and seek to meet their individual needs.