IMPORTANT: YOU MUST APPLY TO THIS VACANCY POSTING, MEET ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS, COMPLETE THE SUPPLEMENTAL QUESTIONS AND RECEIVE A SCORE. YOUR SCORE IS ONLY VALID FOR THIS SPECIFIC VACANCY. ONCE THIS POSITION IS FILLED, YOUR SCORE IS NO LONGER VALID.
- Full-time employment
- Monday-Friday 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. (30 minute lunch period)
- Hiring preference for this vacancy will be given to candidates who live within Columbia, Luzerne, Lycoming, Mifflin, Montour, Northumberland, Snyder, or Union Counties. If no eligible candidates who live within these counties apply for this position, candidates who reside in other counties may be considered.
This position serves as director to a four-county Outpatient Recovery Program: handling personnel and administrative functions as well as developing policy and procedures, and evaluating program outcomes. This position provides regular supervision to case management staff, nurses and master's level therapists under contract to CMSU. CMSU has excellent health and retirement benefits and a generous PTO.
- Must meet PA residency requirement
- Minimum Experience and Training Requirements: Two years of professional level experience in the field of mental health and a Bachelor's degree OR any equivalent combination of experience and training.
- This position requires the applicant to possess a graduate degree in a clinical discipline and 2 years supervisory mental health clinical experience; OR possess a graduate degree in administration and 2 years of professional level experience in the field of mental health.
- Must be able to perform essential job functions
Veterans: Pennsylvania law (51 Pa. C.S. §7103) provides employment preference for qualified veterans for appointment to many state and local government jobs. To learn more about employment preferences for veterans, visit our website at www.employment.pa.gov, or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Score valid for this specific posting only
- Score based on information reported on application and supplemental questions
- Provide complete and accurate information or:
- score may be lower than deserved
- application processing may be delayed
- disqualification may result
- Based on your answers to the application supplement questions regarding education, you may be instructed to attach a copy of your college transcripts to your application
- Email notice of test results provided
Further information on testing, assistance for persons with disabilities, veterans' preference, and other items can be obtained from:
Harrisburg: 2nd Level, Strawberry Sq. Complex, 320 Market St., P.O. Box 569, Hbg., 17108-0569; Telephone (717) 783-3058
Philadelphia: 110 North 8th St., Suite 503, Phila., 19107; Telephone (215) 560-2253
Pittsburgh: 411 Seventh Ave., Room 410, Pgh., 15219; Telephone (412) 565-7666
Telecommunications Relay Service (TRS): 711 (hearing and speech disabilities or other individuals)