AMERICAN HEALTH ASSOCIATES, INC. is a premier clinical laboratory servicing over 2500 long-term care facilities. AHA is the fastest growing independent laboratory in the nation, currently offering services in FL, GA, IL, IN, KY, MD, MI, MO, NC, OH, SC, TN, VA and WDC. By investing in technology and a skilled work force, we can offer a superior program focused on serving the long-term care industry.
AHA is currently looking for a qualified and reliable Courier to transport specimens in our Baltimore, MD location. AHA's Couriers travel to the Nursing Facilities (ex. Senior Nursing Facilities, Rehabilitation Centers, Assisted Living Facilities, or private homes). AHA Couriers are responsible for transporting specimens between AHA locations and meeting AHA's Phlebotomists to pick-up specimens.
- Valid state-issued Driver License
- Clean driving record for last 5-years
- Must complete criminal background requirements
- Some states require additional background check including fingerprinting
- Available to work necessary schedule
- Must possess a passion towards SAFETY and CUSTOMER SERVICE
If you are qualified and interested in this position, please submit your updated resume and give us a chance to learn more about you!
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Job Type: Part-time
- Professional Driving: 1 year (Preferred)