Do you love helping people? Have some bookkeeping/accounting & cash handling experience? If you have the drive to set your career in motion , look no further.
There’s no better time to join us on the road to success!
Lithia Motors, Inc. is one of the largest providers of personal transportation solutions in the United States and is among the fastest growing companies in the Fortune 500 (#294-2018). Consumers can buy, sell and service vehicles digitally or through our over 180 coast to coast locations. Our mission statement, Growth Powered by People, drives us to continuously improve and to give back to our communities.Responsibilities:
The Dealership Specialist I is the key link between the Dealership and Dealership Accounting. This position is an entry level position that focuses on dealership and DMV functions that support the operations of the Dealership. In most cases the Specialist will sit within the Dealership. Successful individuals will build strong relationships with department leads and quickly gain business and automotive acumen. High performers will work with the Dealership to track key performance indicators that drive financial performance.
- Cash Receipts
- Review & Verify Documents for New & Used Retail Car Deals
- Track Key Performance Indicators : VBI Programs, Rebate and Incentive Trends, Service Loaners, Operational Controls
- DMV Functions: New and Used Car Title and Licensing, Operational Controls
- Dealership Experience (preferred)
- Retail Sales and/or Customer Service (preferred)
- A critical thinker and effective time manager.
- Strong attention to detail and sense of urgency.
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral.
- Competitive pay
- Medical, Dental and Vision Plans
- Paid Holidays & PTO
- Short and Long-Term Disability
- Paid Life Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Lithia Learning Center
- Vehicle Purchase Discounts
- Wellness Programs
High School graduate or equivalent, 18 years or older required. Acceptable driving record and a valid driver's license in your state of residence necessary for select roles. We are a drug free workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity (regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status). We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.