Purpose and Passion • Comprehensive Benefits • Life-Work Integration • Community • Career Growth
At Boston Scientific, you will find a collaborative culture
driven by a passion for innovation that keeps us connected on the
most essential level. With determination, imagination and a deep
caring for human life, we’re solving some of the most important
healthcare industry challenges. Together, we’re one global team
committed to making a difference in people’s lives around the
world. This is a place where you can find a career with meaningful
purpose—improving lives through your life’s work.
About the role:
Boston Scientific’s Field Sales Associate is designed to provide
support to accounts as directed by the Region Sales Manager;
reporting directly to the Region Sales Manager. The primary role of
the FSA is to maintain market share at current BSC accounts by
delivering exceptional service through team driven directives and
assist with clinical training needs for the region's team as needed
including conducting in-services.
- Cultivate key account relationships. Develop and enhance these relationships through routine customer visits, product demonstrations, educational programs, product in-services, procedural observation, and problem resolution. Relationships will be established with Physicians, Nurses, Technicians, Materials Management, Hospital Administration, and Infection Control.
- Work closely with the Sales Management and Territory Managers in evaluating business conditions and sales trends.
- Clinical excellence in respective disease states.
- Develop and implement a proactive plan that involves service support with Region Manager and team members, to maintain market share and increase the quality of service to customers.
- Assist in the professional education activities sponsored by BSC by participating in on-site and field training workshops.
- Recognize opportunities to communicate and present BSC information to increase sales activities in the region.
- Provide timely updates to Regional Manager on ongoing business activities, competitive conditions, industry trends, etc.
- Manage expense budget and internally provided promotional budget within guideline.
- Prepares comprehensive plans, by account, which reflects overall Urology Pelvic Health Division strategy.
- Maintain accurate records of sales expenses, customer files and field sales reports required.
- Submit any required administrative paperwork in a timely manner.
- Conduct all sales activities according to Travel & Entertainment (T&E) guidelines, Advamed Policies and Integrity Policies.
- Occasional weekend and evening trade show and/or meeting participation are a must.
- Committed to travel as necessary for position — typically
- 2-5 years sales experience
- Documented sales success
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Self-starter, team player, proven leadership qualities
- Possess the ability to determine and set priorities
- Able to build and maintain strong customer relationships
- Must be energetic, enthusiastic, determined and goal oriented
- Excels in fast-paced, competitive environment
As a global medical technology leader for more than 35 years, our mission at Boston Scientific (NYSE: BSX) is to transform lives through innovative medical solutions that improve the health of patients. If you’re looking to truly make a difference to people both around the world and around the corner, there’s no better place to make it happen.
Boston Scientific is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Requisition ID: 456478
Nearest Major Market: Newark
Nearest Secondary Market: New York City
Job Segment: Medical, Medical Technology, Urology, Infection Control, Travel Nurse, Healthcare