A. Duie Pyle currently has an opening for a 3rd shift Fueler in Carteret, NJ , premier benefits, and job stability!
This position is vital to the success of our fleet and keeping our assets rolling timely. In this key position you will be accountable for fueling of our fleet of equipment which includes Class 8 Tractors, Heated Trailers and Straight trucks which are domiciled to our Carteret New Jersey Terminal. This will require the right applicant to be able to work a diverse environment with exposure to the yearly elements and without direct supervision. You must possess and have experience in the operation of a working Class 8 vehicle as your primary responsibility will be navigating with in our facility in our mobile fueler.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Fueling Class 8 Tractors, Trailers and Straight trucks
- Providing assistance to our core driver team and shop personnel
- Checking equipment for valid registrations, IFTA’s and insurance cards
- Moving equipment throughout our facility
QUALIFICATIONS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Knowledge of Class 8 tractor and trailer operation
- Familiar with the systems relative to today’s heavy-duty equipment a plus
- Be able to lift 50 pounds
- CDL a plus
- Working efficiently and ability to work without direct supervision
- Ability to work in all weather conditions
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- High school Diploma or GED
If you are interested in this position, please apply below or call 800−733−4596
A. Duie Pyle is the Northeast’s premier integrated supply chain solutions provider ideally equipped in servicing the congested Northeast metropolitan region. Family-owned since 1924 and with over 3,200 employees, A. Duie Pyle provides engineered logistics solutions and consultative services utilizing our vast network of 24 LTL Service Centers, 11 strategically located warehouses, Dedicated fleet operations and specialized truckload services through Pyle Logistics.
As an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status
Job Type: Full-time
- Night Shift
Company's Facebook page: