Are you ready to join an amazing, fun team? Are you looking to utilize your talents and begin a long-term career? Are you looking to be part of something bigger?
If you’ve thought “yes” to all of these questions and this sounds like you, we have an exciting opportunity for you! Our company is looking to add new talent to our team! We are seeking a full-time Front Desk Associate addition to our team as we continue to grow!
“Dentistry With Heart” - At Hudson Dental Center, we want to transform our patient’s dental experience winning their hearts, making them as comfortable, informed and satisfied as possible.
- Answer incoming phone calls
- Schedule patient appointments
- Confirm patient appointments
- Present Treatment Plan
- Excellent phone skills
- Keep a positive, upbeat attitude in busy environment
- Professional and courteous communication
- Superb time management and organization
- Punctuality and good attendance
- Fluent in English and Spanish
Benefits: At Hudson Dental Center, we know you work hard and believe your benefits should align with that! We offer team bonus, spot bonus, on-board training and continuing education, and personal growth opportunities for advancement in our growing company.
- 1 week PTO after 1 year of employment, 2 weeks after years.
- Paid Sick days (as per NJ Law)
- 5 Paid Holidays (after 1 year of employment)
- Dental Benefits for employee and family
Compensation is competitive and based on prior experience!
Explore all of the possibilities of opportunity waiting for you!! Join our tribe today! We are excited to meet you!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $12.00 - $18.00 per hour
- Employee Discount
- Paid Time Off
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus Pay
- Signing Bonus
Please view our covid-19 guidelines at www.hudsondentalcenter.com/important
- Receptionist at Dental Office: 5 years (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Fluent English (Required)
- Fluent Spanish (Required)
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
- Answering and routing phone calls
- Greeting visitors
- Processing payments
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Achievement-oriented -- enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
- Autonomous/Independent -- enjoys working with little direction
- Innovative -- prefers working in unconventional ways or on tasks that require creativity
This Job Is:
- Open to applicants under 18 years old, provided it is legally allowed for the job and location
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- A “Fair Chance” job (you or the employer follow Fair Chance hiring practices when performing background checks)
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
Company's Facebook page:
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible