Lincoln Technical Institute's South Plainfield, NJ campus is looking for a High School Admissions Representative, who will be presenting Lincoln's programs to high school students within the assigned recruiting territory. You would be responsible for generating quality high school inquiries while adhering to all state and federal guidelines and meeting accreditation requirements.
You would also be responsible to prospect, interview, and assist future students in continuing their education. Lincoln Tech's Admissions Representatives source, select and motivate prospective students to help fill the gap in skilled tradespeople for the following industries: Automotive Technology, Diesel Technology, Welding, Collision Repair Refinishing, HVAC, CNC, and Electrical. This is a professional outside sales position that provides the ability to make a difference in the lives of high school students while positioning Lincoln Tech as the School of Choice.
The ideal candidate will be an effective public speaker who is highly competitive, maintains a positive attitude, and is driven to succeed. The ability to work independently, including nights and weekends. This is position requires travel to High Schools in an outlined region when permitted.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Acts as the liaison for the school between the local community and high schools and arranges presentations that create awareness about Lincoln Educational Services and the programs offered.
- Develops a high school visitation plan that will offer consistent customer service to high school faculty, staff, and students.
- Delivers enthusiastic, Corporate-approved, educational presentations within the assigned marketplace.
- Promotes the interest of the school to all high school personnel.
- Abides by and complies with all regulations and policies set forth in the Admissions Department Policy Agreement and Code of Ethics, which must be executed concurrently with the Compensation Agreement.
- Stays up to date on current media, to track local events and further promote the school to prospective students.
- Arranges School Tours and Open House events for high school students.
- Organizes scholarship test days, and new student and a head start events for current and prospective students.
- Responsible to prospect, interview, and assist future students in continuing their education both in-person and virtually.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Attention to detail, a sense of urgency, and a passion for quality
- Highly organized
- College degree
- Training or experience in public speaking and sales
Lincoln Tech is one of the nation's leading providers of career training, with over 70 years of success and has instructed more than a quarter of a million students.
Lincoln Tech is proud to offer education and training programs for Careers That Build America: careers in Automotive Technology, Health Sciences, Skilled Trades, Business and IT, Cosmetology, and Culinary Arts.
Full-time employee benefits include:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Plans
- Disability, Life Insurance, and other voluntary plans
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with Company Match
- Paid Holidays and Paid Time Off
- Flexible Scheduling Options
- Career Growth Opportunities
- Ongoing Training Support & Resources
We invite you to learn more about us atwww.lincolntech.edu.