For more than 25 years, Axios Systems have been committed to delivering innovative IT Service Management (ITSM) and IT Operations Management (ITOM) software solutions. Our proprietary software enables customers to improve the delivery and control of services throughout the organisation including HR, Facilities, Finance and other functions. With a 100% focus on service management technologies, we're recognized as a world leader by leading analysts and our global client base.
- To be an integral part of the new business sales teams, focused on supporting the full sales lifecycle
- To indentify and qualify potential sales opportunities, through outbound calls as a key step in integrated marketing campaigns.
- Responding to incoming enquiries generated via multi-channel marketing e.g. website, social media, forums, events.
- To present information for each sales opportunity to the relevant business development team in a clear and concise manner, ensuring that all stipulated, critical qualifying information is included and to follow the set procedure for lead handover.
- To produce “qualified leads”, as per the set qualifying criteria, for New Business Development through intelligent use of CRM Database, responding to campaign activity and using own initiative.
- To consistently generate leads by closing out campaign activity and driving improvements in effective call rates and conversions.
- Effective handover to sales of qualified opportunities and be engaging with colleagues to consistently drive improvements in pre-qualification and engagement.
- To be responsible for all records within CRM database for which you are the account manager, to make regular contact with these organisations to identify opportunities as they arise and to ensure that data held is accurate
- To be responsible for entering data captured from eloqua forms into CRM Database, to add new organisations and contacts as required
- To be responsible for building campaign lists, favourite lists and assigning hotlist tasks within CRM Database to ensure that all potential opportunities are followed up
- Manage daily workload, liaise with department team leader to gain visibility of up-coming marketing campaigns and plan accordingly
Skills and experience
- Experience of operating in a telephone-based sales/marketing role or technical qualification
- Demonstrate a commercial/sales drive
- Ability to build technical understanding
- Excellent telephone skills ideally with a proven track record of building customer relationships over the phone by using a professional, friendly and tenacious approach
- Willingness to continually learn and develop skills in ITIL, ITSM and ITOM
- Proven capability to work with high volumes of data within tight timescales whilst maintaining accuracy
- Great communication skills both written and verbal in English and (if applicable) language recruited for.
- Knowledge of ITSM market and needs of customers
- Experience of running queries and running reports from databases
- An awareness and understanding of GDPR issues
- Previous experience of working within a software company
- Solid experience in use and management of CRM/sales/lead generation databases
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $37,000.00 to $47,000.00 /year
- Office or call center
- Less than 1 month