Expanding Company seeking to hire an IT Admin who will be responsible for the computers, servers, backup plans, and overall network for 70 users. We have many long term staff members, and are looking for the same continuity from our IT Manager. Job hoppers need not apply!
Knowledge and skills across the following:
Active Directory 2008/ 20012
High Availability Configurations
SonicWall Firewall Setup and Troubleshooting
5 to 14 years of IT and business/industry work experience.
This job has a flexible interview date and time and start date. After hours or weekend interview requests can be accommodated.
Immediate start is available but not required.
- Competitive salary based on experience and qualifications.
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Options for Additional Extended Unpaid Time Off at Staff Members Request (Often during holiday seasons, end of year or slow production seasons. Not required, just optional.)
- Medical / Dental / Vision Benefits
- Life Insurance
- Opportunity to advance.
- Be part of a people-centric company.
- Must be able to demonstrate the ability to pass pre-employment testing to include background checks.
- Works well in a team environment
- Be authorized to work in the United States.
- Have a high school diploma or equivalent.