Butler Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare is actively seeking Licensed Practical Nurses (LPNs) to work for our skilled nursing community in Butler, MO. Mission Health Communities LLC, a premier provider of Senior Living and Skilled Rehabilitation Communities in the Southeast and Midwest, has recently partnered with Centers Health Care to manage the Butler Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare.
- Collecting required information from new residents to be admitted
- Recording health details of residents,including vitals and temperature
- Administering medications and injections to residents as needed
- Treating and dressing wounds and bedsores as needed
- Helps residents get dressed and take care of personal hygiene
- Monitors resident's food and liquid intake and output
- Must be able to work as a team member
- Valid Missouri State LPN license
- Must be in good standing with State Registry
Butler Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare is a 98-bed short term rehabilitation,long-term care and respite care community in Butler, MO. We strive to create a positive environment for our residents, their families and our staff. We accept those with diverse backgrounds and seek to meet their individual needs.