Overland Park Center is actively seeking experiencedLPN/RN's to work for our skilled nursing community in Overland Park KS. Mission Health Communities LLC, a premier provider of Senior Living and Skilled Rehabilitation Communities in the Southeast and Midwest, has recently partnered with Centers Health Care to manage the Kansas City Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare.
Primary job functions include:
Performing nursing tasks to ensure that resident needs are met. Including, but not limited to: monitoring resident needs, condition and care, administering medications and treatments as ordered by the physician, order and receive medications from the pharmacy, admit and discharge residents, oversees NAR/RCA staff, ensures that narcotic policy and procedures are followed. Reports changes of conditions to RN/Supervisor and physician as delegated, monitor residents for side effects of medication and reports PRN, ensures that resident care plans are being followed.
In addition, the RN/LPN will transcribe and execute physician orders, complete documentation as required, complete fall reporting, reports any bruises, skin tears, abuse/neglect/exploitation, gives report to nursing staff, follows up and upholds Resident Bill of Rights and facility policy and procedures, maintains confidentiality and follows HIPPA requirements, as well as providing excellent customer service and communication to all residents, families, visitors, medical staff, and coworkers.
- Collecting required information from new residents to be admitted
- Recording health details of residents,including vitals and temperature
- Administering medications and injections to residents as needed
- Treating and dressing wounds and bedsores as needed
- Helps residents get dressed and take care of personal hygiene
- Monitors resident's food and liquid intake and output
- Must be able to work as a team member
- Valid MO State LPN/RN license
- Must be in good standing with State Registry