- Clean vehicle exterior by hand, brush or by operating washing equipment.
- Polish, dry and clean vehicle windshields, windows, lights, mats and exterior body, by hand.
- Vacuum, shampoo, add air freshener and clean vehicle interior (some stain removal may be required).
- Determine need for and add windshield fluid, gas, oil, water and antifreeze.
- Perform basic maintenance check: antenna, under the hood, inside the vehicle, inside the trunk, and outside vehicle.
- Verify appropriate stickers are attached to vehicle (registration, plates, etc.).
- May be responsible for maintaining an inventory of cleaning supplies.
- May assist with local automobile deliveries.
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Must have six months of prior work experience .
- Must have a valid driver's license with no more than 2 moving violations and/or at-fault accidents on driving record in the past 3 years.
- No drug or alcohol related conviction on driving record in the past 5 years.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Apart from religious observations, must be able to work the following schedule:
- Monday 8:00am - 5:00pm
- Tuesday 8:00am - 5:00pm
- Thursday 8:00am - 5:00pm
- Saturday 8:00am - 12:00pm (every other)