IPEX is one of the North American leading providers of advanced plastic piping systems. Our mission is to shape a better tomorrow by connecting people with water and energy. We currently have an exciting opportunity as a Pipe Yard Operator. This role is based out of our Distribution Center in Pineville, NC. Do not miss the opportunity to join a broad family of people-centric professionals, thought leaders and rapid thinkers, entrepreneurs in spirit and status quo-fighters.
The successful candidate will be responsible of load and unloading trucks in a safe and efficient manner. These activities are to be conducted while ensuring and maximizing safety, quality, productivity and housekeeping standard.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Required to accurately load and unload trucks and receive production without supervision.
- Pick orders, assist with customer pick-ups and perform cycle counts as needed.
- Require to assist in moving finished goods between plant and main warehouse
- Ensure all 5S principles are followed by his/her team.
- Responsible for compliance, practice and observance of all written safety rules, policies and procedures as presented by the company.
- Assist in many various shipping department projects such as installing and dismantling racks, etc.
- Complete knowledge & utilization of the RF system.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Able to work outside in all type of weather.
Completion of high school education or equivalent.
- Must have the ability to read, write and speak English.
- Must be licensed to operate forklift truck, pallet truck and other material handling equipment.
- Prior flatbed loading experience a plus
- Ability to lift 50 pounds repeatedly.
- Have an understanding of all procedures and instructions as required by ANSI/ASQC A9002.
- Successful candidate must complete a CTPAT background check.