Sr. Analyst, Pricing Strategy will work in our Pricing and Analytics team to support the Offer Development function. The incumbent will support the Field and Corporate Accounts sales teams with account, IDN, and GPO level requests for analytics that contract offer development for both the Implant and Tissue businesses. Analytical support will include completing standardized reports and creating adhock reporting as needed by the sales teams.
Areas of Responsibilities
- Complete and analyze standardized business review and pricing impact reports for the Corporate Accounts and Field Sales teams.
- Develop new methods of reporting to assess current and proposed business models and pricing programs and drive intelligent pricing discussions.
- Manage Pricing Team dashboards and trackers to include Offer Tracker, Request Tracker, Pricing dashboards, etc
The following listed requirements need to be met at a minimum level to be considered for the job:
- Minimum of 3-5 years of work experience in a mid to large corporate environment to include financial analysis and modeling.
- Thorough understanding of financial and accounting concepts required.
- Meaningful experience with Business Objects or another enterprise-level data mining tool required.
- Ability to build key relationships with team members across the organization and develop an informal network of internal consultants.
- Experience with analyzing pricing trends, communicating observations and making suggestions for improvement in revenue growth and/or profitability.
- Must be able to demonstrate both analytical and strategic thinking
- Must be able to communicate and partner with varying levels within the organization.
- Experience with supporting commercial departments in evaluation and consulting on business issues/proposals.
- Must be highly proficient in the use of personal computers, including Excel, Access and PowerPoint.
- Must have the ability to simplify and communicate complex data sets
- Ability to multi-task and appropriately prioritize work, while maintain attention to detail.
The below skills are attributes that may not be mandatory, but are definitely desired in the ideal candidate.
- Minimum 3 years Financial Analysis or Healthcare Pricing Program Management
- Experience with the GPO/IDN landscape in the healthcare field.
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $50.00 to $60.00 /hour
- One location