Collaborative Solutions is seeking a Project Coordinator to support the Delivery organization by assisting our Engagement Managers in the organization of our ongoing projects and post-production support engagements. The Project Coordinator will be involved in monitoring project plans, schedules, budgets, and communication processes. This individual should be detail-oriented, flexible, a self-starter, and should enjoy working in a fast-paced, remote team environment.
- Maintaining and monitoring project plans, project schedules, work hours, budgets and expenditures
- Documenting and following up on important actions and decisions from meetings.
- Providing process support as needed for the Delivery organization
- Ensuring that projects adhere to quality standards and all documentation is maintained appropriately on each project collaboration site
- Coordinate with various functional groups including sales, delivery, marketing, legal, finance and resource management as needed
- Assist with the development of PowerPoint presentations and demonstration materials in preparation for internal and client presentations
- Standardize content across platforms and media in alignment with company established style guidelines and messaging
Skills & Requirements:
- 1 year of experience in project coordination, preferably in the IT professional services or software industry
- Ability to work in a highly deadline-driven environment with strong time management, project management, organizational, and multi-tasking skills
- Excellent writing and communication skills with strong attention to detail
- Ability to work with minimal supervision, demonstrating flexibility, accountability, initiative, and self-motivation to identify and execute tasks
- Ability to work closely with remote project teams with varying seniority levels, work styles and work schedules
- Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, OneNote) required
- Workday, Smartsheets, and Sharepoint experience a plus
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited four-year university
Equal Opportunity statement:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or status as a Vietnam or disabled veteran.
Because we do business with the government, we must reach out to, hire and provide equal opportunity to qualified people with disabilities. If you’d like to voluntarily submit your disability status to us, please use the url in this posting to complete the Voluntary Self-Identification of Disability form and send it to EEO@collaborativesolutions.com . Any answer you provide will be kept private and will not be used against you in any way.
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.