- Operate telephone switchboard to answer, screen and forward calls, providing information.
- Cheerfully greet persons entering office, determine nature and purpose of visit and direct or escort them to specific destination within office.
- Provide information about firm such as location of departments or offices, telephone numbers and address, give directions.
- Maintain a tidy receptionist area free of debris, trash, spills, etc…
- Sign for courier and delivery of packages, envelopes, etc…
- Will perform any other duties as assigned and needed at the direction of supervisor or any management level personnel.
- Bilingual Preferred
- Must take pride in appearance by arriving for work timely, properly dressed and well groomed.
- Must be professional at all times.
- Must be able to effectively communicate with all levels of staff and personnel.
- Must be able to speak clearly so that others can understand you.
- Must be dependable and reliable.
- Must be willing to take on responsibilities and challenges.
Full benefits after 90 days
Any vacancy posted on this site comes from Indeed and it's network through the API. If you find this job is not supposed to be on this site, please report it on Indeed.