Currently hiring drivers for a dedicated Amazon account servicing the Northeast and Mid-Atlantic region. Drivers will be pulling our trailers and some drop and hook. Home some nights during the week or on weekends, depending on load locations.
Pay is 25%-30% of load, based on experience.
Applicants must be flexible with work schedule.
- Operate tractor/trailer according DOT guidelines, and company policy.
- Conduct and document pre-trip and post-trip inspections on truck and trailer.
- Ensure cargo is accurate and properly secured in trailer.
- Clean and sweep truck and trailer as needed.
- Primarily no touch freight.
- Operate in a regional radius (NJ/PA/DE, etc.)
- Maintain truck log and operate Electronic Logging Device (ELD) according to State and Federal regulations.
- Maintain a clean and professional appearance.
- Maintain contact with office to receive delivery and pick up instructions.
- Submit paperwork to dispatch as required.
- At least 1 year tractor trailer (without a trainer) experience is required! OTR preferred.
- Must have current and valid Class-A Commercial Driver License (CDL) with a clean driving record.
- Must have current medical card..
- High School diploma or GED.
- 23 years of age or older.
- Must pass pre-employment drug, alcohol screen and background check.
- Ability to read, write and communicate in English
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States.
- Weekly home time.
- Yearly pay increases
- Benefits after 90 days
- The more you pull the more you earn!
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: $1,000.00 to $1,500.00 /week
- driving: 3 years (Required)
- Truck Driving: 1 year (Required)
- Tanker endorsement (Preferred)
- Hazmat endorsement (Preferred)
- CDL (Required)
- United States (Required)
No Moving Violations in the Past::
- 2 years (Preferred)
Full Time Opportunity:
- One location
- Multiple locations
Trucking freight handling:
- No touch freight
Type of Freight:
- Dry Vans
- Percent per load
Home Time policy:
- Newark, Nj
- Late model tractor-trailer w/automatic transmission. May be day cab or sleeper.
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends required
- Day shift
- Night shift