With CarDon, you’re not just a number. We value our employees. The time is now for a more rewarding career. Achieve your professional goals and find a position that fits into your plan. We offer amazing benefits such as our “Achieve Your Degree” program. We’ll pay your tuition! Plus, flexible schedules, weekly pay and so much more. If you have a heart for senior care and a passion for helping others, then CarDon is the place for you.
Working with us, you will get weekly pay, paid time offand a family-owned organization. Plus, we have some amazing benefits.
Check it out
CarDon is a family-owned senior-living company with more than 20 communities in the Midwest. We offer independent and assisted living, rehabilitation, skilled nursing and memory support. We’re rapidly growing, offer a wide variety of career paths, andreward bright ideas and hard work. Work for the best and join the Heart of the CarDon family of care.
- Responsible for the scheduling of the Nursing Department staff to assure appropriate staffing needs are met at all times.
- Responsible for On-Call Rotation and Central Supplies.
We’re looking for an organized and compassionate Scheduling Coordinator. An extremely caring person with a spirit built around teamwork and respect. Above all, this person loves fostering solid relationships with residents and has a heart for senior care. Is this you?
- Licensed Nurse or Certified Nurse Aide in good standing with the State of Indiana is preferred
- Education in the healthcare field and previous experience in the long-term care industry is desirable
- Skilled at tackling numerous tasks and makes quick decisions
- Can foster good resident and family relationships
- Ability to effectively collaborate within a team environment
- A passion for working with elderly residents
Find your calling with CarDon.
Don’t hesitate to reach out with any questions or inquiries.
(317) 600-2062 • firstname.lastname@example.org