Social Service Specialist I/II
Level I: $35,059.00/Annually Full State Benefits
Level II: $37,687.39/Annually Full State Benefits
Join our fast paced, high volume processing center to determine eligibility for SNAP (formerly Food Stamps) and Child Care programs. Help DHS provide expedited services to Oklahoma families in need.
- Interviewing and processing electronic renewals
- Interpreting and applying policy and procedures
- Providing clear documentation of casework
- Other duties as assigned
Education and Experience requirements consist of:
- A Bachelor's Degree
- OR, an equivalent combination of education and experience, substituting one year of experience in professional social work for each year of the required education.
- A Master's degree;
- OR, a Bachelor's degree and one year of experience in professional social work;
- OR, an equivalent combination of education and social work, substituting one year of professional social work for each year of the required education.
83002135 83000582 83008082