ACADIA HOME HEALTH CARE is proudly providing a superior service for over 11 years to our clients by maintaining a strong commitment to meet their needs in their homes and quality of life. We are looking for a Staffing Coordinator to be responsible for scheduling field staff to care for patients in their homes and to help us in maintaining compliances according to the standards.
- Superior communication skill and customer service to clients and field staff.
- English and Spanish a must
- Able to work under stressful situations and to multi task
- Managing last minute calls outs and finding appropriate coverage.
- Communicate with referral sources and Case Managers to provide an excellent customer service experience.
- Hire Certified Home Health Aide (CHHA) following the protocol
- Submit client to the appropriate Insurance for service authorization
- Computer skills
- Strong organizational Skill
- Manage Phone Calls
- Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor
- Omission of specific duties does not exclude them from this position if the work is similar, related or a logical assignment for this position
Job Type: Full-time
- Health Insurance
- 8 Hour Shift
- Monday to Friday
- Home Care: 1 year (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- English/Spanish (Required)
- Are you reliable and a team player?
- One location
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
This Job Is:
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma