Swimming Pool Construction Laborer and Higher Skill Set Individuals to complete high-end swimming pools, spas & water features.
- Candidates should be residing on the Island of Maui.
- If you are relocating to the island, please contact us when you have retained a rental/home and are residing on island.
Job will include renovation of existing pools and new construction builds involving swimming pools, spas, and various water features.
Activities such as clean out and preparing pool for interior finish, demo work, tile work, plumbing and other related activities for renovation. Installation of different tile such as glass mosaics, stone, and porcelain.
Hanging steel, tying rebar, setting forms for gunite. Set up, assistance, and clean up during gunite process.
Installing electric pool covers in the new build phase, adding electric covers to existing pools, and repair of electric pool covers.
Leak detection and repair of plumbing related to pools, spas, and water features.
Installation of all related equipment to swimming pools.
Please include a resume or a detailed listing of all your prior experience pertaining to these above job descriptions.
- We are open to hiring subcontractors, 1099 form individuals, for work such tile work, steel work, gunite finishing, and equipment installation and repair.
Rate of pay depends on past experience. We are looking for experienced labor specifically in form setting, installation of rebar/gator bar, and dry mix gunite.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $40,000.00 - $85,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
All employees are expected to wear masks on the job and socially distance to prevent COVID-19 spread.
- construction: 1 year (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Required)
- English (Preferred)
- 50% (Preferred)
- Can you lift a 100# bag of concrete?
- Multiple locations
This Job Is:
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- A “Fair Chance” job (you or the employer follow Fair Chance hiring practices when performing background checks)
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- Concrete work
- Demolition and/or cleanup
- Pool construction
- Steel work
- Tile work
- Waiting period may apply