This is an entry level position within the warehouse operations department. The employee prepares orders by processing requests and supply orders; pulling materials; packing boxes; placing orders within an assigned area or department.
BENEFITS: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K/ Pension Plan, Time off Package which includes; Vacation, Sick and Holidays
- Reading customer orders, work orders, shipping orders, or requisitions to determine items to be moved, gathered, or distributed and/or shipped.
- Moving materials and items from receiving or storage areas to shipping or to other designated areas.
- Sorting and placing materials or items on crates, trays, totes or pallets according to predetermined sequence such as size, type, style, or product code.
- Loading or unloading trucks manually or by the use of power equipment as instructed.
- 3-4 consecutive years of work experience preferably in a warehouse environment
- The ability to operate a forklift and electric pallet jacks is a plus
- Must be able to work constantly in freezer and refrigerated areas