Haddad Plumbing and Heating Inc. is seeking Warehouse Lead, responsible for coordinating and leading all warehouse activities and directing assigned employees in the receiving, warehousing, and shipping of products.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Assists warehouse manager with development, implementation and maintenance of policies and procedures
- Lead by example and monitor performance
- Train, motivate, coach warehouse employees
- Supervises all shipping, receiving, and packing activities performed by warehouse team
- Supervises inventory control process.
- Reviews, prioritizes, and organizes all shipping orders.
- Maintain a clean, neat, and orderly work area.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Previous warehouse lead experience a must
- Must be willing to work overtime as needed
- Strong inventory control skills.
- Knowledge of warehouse operations.
- Demonstrated proficiency in supervising and motivating employees
- Proven ability to handle multiple projects and meet deadlines
- Demonstrates attention to detail
- Take ownership of assigned task and complete in a timely manner
- Demonstrate ability to interact well with others and follow instructions
- Ability to read and write, comprehend forms or other documents
- Ability to follow oral and written directions
- Ability to perform the physical labor necessary
JOB TYPE: Full-time
HADDAD Plumbing & Heating Inc.
NJ Master Plumbers Lic #11678 / NJ HVACR Lic #2227
NYC Master Plumbers Lic #2378
Westchester County Master Plumbers Lic # 1456
AAP/EEO StatementHaddad Plumbing and Heating, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Haddad Plumbing and Heating Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, and transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Job Type: Full-time
- One location