At Collaborative Solutions we offer exciting entry-level consulting opportunities. We proudly partner with Workday, one of the leading cloud-based software solutions for HR, finance and payroll management. As an HCM Analyst at Collaborative Solutions, you will be part of a project team working with customers to get the most out of their Workday HCM implementation.
Our HCM Analyst position is best-suited for self-starters who are eager to work with exciting, Fortune 500 companies and dive head first into all phases of Workday system implementations. We provide world-class, classroom, virtual and on-the-job training; an incredibly supportive network of mentors. Join our dedicated team of experienced Workday implementation professionals and become part of our dynamic, fast-paced, HR transformation consulting practice.
- Learn to become a Workday champion and partner closely with your team and customers to achieve excellence in each phase of your projects
- Participate in Workday HCM implementation activities including discovery, architect, configuration, documentation, testing, and project review sessions
- Learn to configure Workday to your customers’ expectations and requirements including core configuration, iLoads, tenant to tenant configuration moves, business processes, security, testing, fit gap analysis, reports, etc.
- Master the art of “follow through”. Frequently update your project Lead, manager and Engagement Manager on timeline, tasks, risks, roles & responsibilities, tenant management, data conversion, etc.
- Proactively keep yourself abreast of Workday updates and project changes. Seek out opportunities to further your skillset and professional growth. We love initiative!
Skills and Requirements:
- 1 year of work experience in an office environment preferred
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Human Resources, Human Resources Management, HRIS or related field
- Passion for exceptional customer service
- Strong communication, presentation and analytical skills, with the ability to effectively manage customer expectations
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Travel averages 50%, with periods of up to 75%
- This position will be based in Pleasanton, CA; Chicago, IL; Atlanta, GA; Reston, VA; or Tampa, FL. You will be asked to relocate if you are not local to one of these offices.
Equal Opportunity statement:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or status as a Vietnam or disabled veteran.
Because we do business with the government, we must reach out to, hire and provide equal opportunity to qualified people with disabilities. If you’d like to voluntarily submit your disability status to us, please use the url in this posting to complete the Voluntary Self-Identification of Disability form and send it to EEO@collaborativesolutions.com . Any answer you provide will be kept private and will not be used against you in any way. http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/sec503/Voluntary_Self-Identification_of_Disability_CC-305_SD_Edit1.24.14.pdf
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.