Interested in receiving exceptional benefits? Want to work with a dynamic Vendor Support team? Then Orgill Inc. is the company for you!
As a growing company, we are looking for new team members to help us continue in our success. Currently, we are seeking an
Vendor Rebate Auditor.
The succesful candidate will track, collect, audit, and process vendor funds and files that are maintained in the Vendor Support Department.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Track and Collect Rebate and Defective programs.
- Enter Rebate and defective programs into mainframe.
- Reconcile payments that don’t match invoices to ensure vendors are paying according to rebate terms.
- Process rebate and defective debits/credits.
- Rebate Accruals by working with accounting to reconcile G/L and true up the accrual each month.
- Audit what is being accrued versus what we are collecting.
- Currency Recovery Debits pull custom query to calculate the amount.
- Process debits once you receive confirmation back from the vendor.
- Audit payments received against A/P to ensure we received all monies due.
- Audit rebate programs to ensure we have all of them being tracked and tracked properly.
- Batch Keying: Keying credits/debits into mainframe for process thru accounts payable.
- Other duties as assigned. *
Success Factors – Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Aptitude to establish priorities, meet deadlines, manage one’s own time, and proceed with objectives with limited supervision.
- Ability to communicate information and ideas both verbally and written so others will understand.
- Competence to be analytical, organized, and flexible while working in a fast-paced and deadline-driven environment.
- Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions, or approaches to problems.
Minimum Job Qualifications:
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Minimum of two-year experience in Rebate, Audits, Reconciliation, Accounts Payable and Receivables is preferred.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products to include Excel, Access, and Word.
- Working knowledge of Google platform to include Google sheets, docs, and drive.
- Willingness to travel for company events as well as other trips as needed.
- Regular on-site, in person attendance required.
Orgill, Inc. offers a competitive benefits package that offers valuable benefit options at reasonable costs and provides affordable coverage to our employees.
- 401(k) Plan
- Medical & Prescription
- Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Educational Assistance Program
- Disability Insurance
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment
- Additional Life, Accident, and Cancer Coverage
- Vacation Benefits
- 8 Paid Holidays
Orgill, Inc., founded in 1847, is the nation’s largest and fastest-growing independently-owned hardlines distribution company that is recognized as an industry leader for its development of innovative retail programs and services that are designed to fulfill a simple mission: Help Our Customers Be Successful. We exist to serve our customers and our mission is the foundation upon which all of our services, products and activities are built. Orgill employees strive for the highest quality and endeavor to do things right the first time, constantly working towards improving everything we do. Employees want our customers to know that they can depend on us every time they do business with Orgill. We need you to come aboard to help us continue the mission of ”
Helping our customers be successful.”
We’re always looking for positive, energetic, and upbeat people to join our team. If you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment Orgill is the place for YOU!